Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Bonus- My doodles.

Exams are round the corner and I'm feeling really crappy.... and artistic.
Now you know I don't lie when I claim I doodle a bit too much. And that also, at the wrong time. 

So this was made by me with a ballpoint pen whilst studying Psychology. I think this is the structure of my mind. Or maybe the face of a fish diving into some papyrus ocean. 



I think this is just me wasting ink. A bunch of overlapping squiggles.

There's an upside down alphabet series, interesting. I like this one because it's a bit more organized. It looks like different layers of soil, or ocean. You know those pictures in your textbooks showing the formation of oil layers... 




Again, this one was made on the margin of my notebook. I don't know about you, but I see dancing fish bones, tentacles, worms, sperm, and musical notes. It's a party in the ocean! Where some people got extra naughty.... 



These are three different pages I somehow put together in one picture. The first one reminds me of the underworld with people dying and bones falling, etc. The second one looks like the bones coming together and back to life, and turning into pretty squirly insects. The third one looks like germs and thorns. 


This could be Rapunzel's hair in bunches. Of course it is tangled, what do you expect when you keep throwing your hair down the window for strange men?


I rarely use pencil to write because a) We are required to write in pen at school, and b) It's too light. But pencils come handy in doodling because you're able to shade in things. This doodle could be the inside of a body. I see bones and flesh. (Does that make me someone with homicidal tendencies?)




I included this picture because it is the most common thing I doodle. You may or may not have noticed these curly squirls everywhere in my doodles. I can't stop drawing them for some reason! 



 Yay, an intricate blue sun. 














This looks like a war.... between fish eggs? 


For some reason these remind me of those people in movies with French mustaches and instrumental music. Maybe a Charlie Chaplin comedy. Except with a historical twist. A historical comedy with swords and music and French people!!! 


The OCD in me is coming out in this one! I need perfect gaps and straight lines. 

This is Diwali and what you're seeing is an X-ray version of a firecracker blowing up. 


Brushing up on my alphabets and basic geometry!           

You may or may not have noticed that once again, this is one of my margin arts. There are numbers for points that I was writing on the other side. Again you can see a lot of curls and squirls and everything is dancing! 

Ugh, I give up. My doodles are indescribable, un-analyzable. I have no clue what I make. 





I swear this is only like one-twentieth of the amount of doodles that I make, ALL of them while studying for exams. You can't blame me.... exams make me do this, and well, exams are neverending so my doodling is also neverending. One a similar note, you know what this reminds me of? My blog post on Extreme Doodling. That doodle might be a little more interesting. 

In the meantime, where do you think these doodles of mine will be the most useful? I've gotten several suggestions, so I created this poll: (Psst. Fellow bloggers. Are you wondering how I added this poll INSIDE my blog entry? Here's the secret. Except it's a little flawed, I had to modify the method a little to make this work. Instead of highlighting and copy-pasting the iframe tag, as described in the link, you should first publish your blog entry, publish your poll, then SEARCH FOR THE HEADING OF THE POLL, NOT THE IFRAME TAG, then copy-paste it into the html of your blog entry. I know this sounds a little complicated, but trust me it's worth it. Thank you whatever little of html I learned in 10th grade! )
I hope this poll works! -.- I'm so sorry if it doesn't!

6 comments:

A Fineapple said...

Nice doodles.. I loved the blue sun.. :) I voted too. :)

Kusum said...

My head is spinning!! This is so much blood..err...ink. :P Your explanation of the doodles seem as alien to me as the doodles.
You must be gifted!! :D

Anonymous said...

Yaay, the two things I voted for are leading!:D (I'm just that cool B|)
vaise, this is really cute, bananapants! <3

songbird said...

ME-er- Thank you for voting!! Haha, blue sun is actually just a curiosity :P

Kusum- Hahahaha, Ikr I'm just that alien! Thank you so much!

Saddy! (I hope that's you?)- You too cool my fraand, agreed. Hehe, thenks ;)

Kopal said...

Nice post Bhavo. Didnt understand much, but you truly are gifted in making sense out of nothing. Hope thats useful in the exams! ;)
p.s. Voted! :P

songbird said...

Hahaha! Yes, I'm sure this will help me in exams! Thanks for dropping by, Kups!