Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thoughts. {I made a BLOG!}

So this whole blogspot thing has another addition to it and I don't know why I'm rambling maybe I'm excited okay I'm so hungry and yes! I have a blog now.

I think I'll use pictures now to describe my feelings.
Before I made a blog:

After I made one:


So clearly you can conclude that I'm quite happy, and I'd advice you to stop thinking about how I magically transformed from a cartoon-ish hyperbolic dismayed girl to a smiling smiley. I'd also advice you to stop hating on the first drawing, I know my skills aren't the most amazing skills, but hey, I tried! My hair is so not brown, btw.
However, I cleverly left out the drawing which would've been titled "While I made the blog."
Here's a list of some of the things in my mind as I created this dsfkjhwerh masterpiece:
  • What's the time?
  • Is there food in the fridge?
  • OHMYGODTHISISSOCOMPLICATED
  • What should be the name of this blog?
  • WHAT SHOULD BE THE NAME OF THIS BLOG?
  • Ooh, pinkkk
  • This is taking so much time!
  • When will I be done?
  • Great, I'm hungry now
  • THIS BLOG IS LIKE MY OWN PRIVATE VIRTUAL WORLD!! :'D 
  • There are barely any birds in the sky today
  • Will I get butt cramps for sitting for so long?
  • THIS IS NEVER ENDING. 
  • ..Okay, perhaps not.
The last statement was made a few minutes ago. Then came the smiley part. 
So yes, this is my very first blog entry. It took approximately 4 hours to reach here (inclusive of the time taken to procrastinate, eat, socialize, pee, etc) I wonder if I'll ever be a pro with this blog-customizing thing. 

Much love, procrastinators,

4 comments:

divisha said...

Amazing blog!
Good job:)

songbird said...

Glad you like it :')

Prakhar :D said...

FINALLY u made a blog :P

HAHAHAHAHA achha hai :D

songbird said...

I did! Haha, thank you :D